Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Divine beauty

I am rejoicing today in the beautiful truth that we are created with an eternal need for being relational: privacy has never been the plan for us. :)

If I choose to take my own path, it leads to disaster unless God in His mercy plants a gracious obstacle in the way, so I need to stop and get help. Privacy ended.

'This wall I keep bumping into is my own doing', I realize it today. 'Things keep flying back into my face because of this wall: I better tear it down. I need God and I need people to give me a hand to take out just one piece of a stone at a time.'

Funny, how accustomed I am to trying to solve things on my own: that is my good Hungarian pride, I suppose... or not...

I am grateful today for my husband: he helps me in this difficult process of identifying my 'own' private ways...

Yet, I am not deprived: I am unique and I have individual steps to take in my fellowship with God and men. That is a divine beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment